A revised and updated version of
Abraham Kuyper: An Annotated Bibliography 1857-2010 by Tjitze Kuipers (2011)
You can buy a printed edition of this book on the site of the publisher.
Six sermons delivered in 1868 at Utrecht:
- 1. “Nabij God te zijn” [To be near to God] (Ps. 73:28a)
- 2. “Bedestond op den Hervormingsdag” [Supplication on Reformation Day] (Dan. 9:18)
- 3. “Christus, de bron van zedelijke kracht” [Christ, the source of moral strength] (John 15:5)
- 4. “Schuldbesef” [Consciousness of guilt] (Ps. 19:13)
- 5. “De vloek der verstandsrichting” [The curse of the rationalists] (Eph. 3:14–19)
- 6. “Maria bij het kruis” [Mary at the cross] (John 19:26–27a)
According to a publisher’s advertisement, the first copies were already available toward the end of December 1868.
“Schuldbesef” was also published in De Gids, a Christian weekly printed in Grand Rapids, and subsequently issued as an offprint (see 1898.25). For “De vloek der verstandsrichting,” retitled and adapted to contemporary Dutch, see 2007.02.