A revised and updated version of
Abraham Kuyper: An Annotated Bibliography 1857-2010 by Tjitze Kuipers (2011)
You can buy a printed edition of this book on the site of the publisher.
Six sermons delivered at Amsterdam in 1870, published in six parts with continuous pagination. According to the publisher’s advertisement on the back cover, a new issue would be published every week and it was not possible to purchase individual issues separately.
The sermons were published as follows:
- 1. “De troost der eeuwige verkiezing” [The comfort of eternal election] (Isa. 41:9, 10), published September 1870 (see also 1871.09)
- 2. “Rust der ziel bij de onrust der tijden” [Rest for the soul amidst the unrest of the times] (Ps. 46), published September 1870
- 3. “Het kruis van Christus het levensideaal” [The cross of Christ, the ideal of life] (Gal. 6:14–16), published October 1870
- 4. “De Heere is onze rotssteen” [The Lord is our rock] (Deut. 32:3a, 4a), published November 1870
- 5. “Godsdienst en zedelijkheid” [Religion and morality] (Ezek. 36:25a, 26–27, 31–32), published November 1870
- 6. “Het onbewust adventsgebed” [The unknowing advent prayer] (Mal. 3:1), published December 1870