A revised and updated version of
Abraham Kuyper: An Annotated Bibliography 1857-2010 by Tjitze Kuipers (2011)
You can buy a printed edition of this book on the site of the publisher.
This collection of biblical-theological studies appeared in five parts with independent pagination. The five parts correspond to five series of feature articles from the Zondagsblad van De Standaard and De Heraut. Subtitles were added to the numbered articles in each series.
- 1. Wedergeboorte en bekeering [Rebirth and conversion], originally published in: Zondagsblad van De Standaard, no. 4, April 26, 1874–no. 17, July 26, 1874 (cf. 1876.01).
- 2. Volmaakbaarheid [Perfectionism], originally published in: De Heraut, no. 15, March 17, 1878–no. 34, August 4, 1878 (cf. 1878.07).
- 3. Natuurlijke Godskennis [Natural knowledge of God], originally published in: Zondagsblad van De Standaard, no. 18, August 2, 1874–no. 33, November 15, 1874 (cf. 1878.07).
- 4. Maranatha [Maranatha], originally published in: Zondagsblad van De Standaard, no. 34, November 22, 1874–no. 38, December 20, 1874 (cf. 1878.07).
- 5. De wonderen [The miracles], originally published in: Zondagsblad van De Standaard 4 (1875), no. 41, January 10, 1875–no. 55, April 18, 1875.
The concluding five articles from the series on miracles in the Zondagsblad van De Standaard were not (however indispensable to the sense of the whole) included in the collection. Although Rullmann suggests (RKB I, p. 205) that Kuyper may have overlooked the absence of these articles due to his recent illness, the publisher’s desire to maintain the proportions and the price of this part of the collection was the more likely cause. In comparison with the previous collections, this third collection has by far the most pages and would have been too bulky had the excised articles been included. In announcements for the collection in 1876 and 1878, the publisher had expressly stated that the subscription price would not go higher than ƒ2.90.